Thursday, January 28, 2016

Video: Selective Heat Embossing Using Tape

Hi guys!! This is Emily Cupely and for today's video I made a card perfect for Valentine's Day where I used the adorable Happy Fall stamp set. To decorate the base of the card, I did some heat embossing on top of a dry embossed panel using tape. Also, added some punched flowers to my images to make the card looks happier and brighter, or even perfect for the Spring. I hope you enjoy the tutorial below! :)












http://gsd-stamps.com/collections/shop-clearstamps/products/happy-fall-squirrel-clearstamp-set

15 comments:

  1. Oh Emily, how sweet! Make a good Anniversary card too.
    Thanks so much for sharing. You have a new follower too. ;-)
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! lovely squirrels, so funny too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came on your blog trough Judith, She email me with your guestdesigner spot.
      So I came by to see your creations. You made such lovely images.
      kind regards, Dora

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Dora!!!! :-D Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Sweet card and great video tutorial - thank you! Nice technique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm happy you liked it! :-D

      Delete
  4. What a sweet card! I loved the video, too...thanks for explaining how you made that awesome card base! I love watching you paint your images, too...you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy!!! I'm happy you enjoyed it! :-D

      Delete
  5. This is adbsolutely adorable Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!