Monday, January 11, 2016

Bunny Valentines Day Card

Hey everyone!
It's Wiebke here! And It's time for the first valentine cards of this year! I just want to share with you this lovely bunny card using one upcoming adoraaaaable bunny stamp set, which is actually an easter stamp set :) And I think you guys will LOVE it!


I created a watercolored background using some soft pink and rosé colors and placed my elements  on the top of it. I colored the bunny plus the balloon and hearts with Copic Markers and white heat embossed the sentiment (from the Holiday Friends stamp set) on black cardstock. I only needed to handdraw a little string between the balloon and the bunnys hand and the card was ready :)


I hope you liked this first inspiration of Mr. Bunny and I hope you are as excited as I am for the release of this stamp set! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is SO adorable! Love that sweet bunny and his sparkly balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Valentine's card and such a sweet new bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sift background and your card is totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to do a mini-schnauzer stamp. There are always poodles, retrievers, and beagle-like dogs. I guess not many people have schnauzers but I think you could do a great one! I lost my little baby after 13 years and I would love to have a stamp for her. I love this bunny card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... What an adorable card!!!!! This image is so sweet!!! I can't wait til we can get it into our hot little hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply adorable and delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Your card is so adorable! Love the bunny image blowing kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!