Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Happy Halloween from All Of Us Card by Stacey

Hi everyone!

Stacey with you today and I wanted to pop in and share a super fun and easy card that I made with a new stamp set that was recently released from Gerda Steiner Designs called The Boo Crew.


How cute are these ghosts?
Here is how I made my card...
I started by creating a top folding A2 cardbase using some bright pink cardstock. 
I die cut a piece of patterned paper using a Scallop Rectangle Die and popped that up onto my cardbase with foam tape. I stamped my ghosts using Versafine Ink onto a piece of white hammermill cardstock, heat embossed them with clear embossing powder and did some simple Copic coloring. Once I had it colored the way I wanted, I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out and added it to my card front. I heat embossed my greeting, also in the Boo Crew stamp set, onto a piece of pink patterned paper using some white embossing powder and added it right underneath my Boo Crew. I finished my card with some silver confetti stars, a little pink bow for one of my ghosts, glossy accents in the glasses and some white doodles. 


This image is so fun! I love all the cute little ghosts and their facial expressions!

Copic Colors:
--Gray: C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C8
--Orange: YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18
--Yellow: Y13, Y15, Y18
--Pink: RV55, RV04, R000
--Green: YG05, YG07
--Blue: B000, B0000
--Brown: E57

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest card!

I hope you have a great crafty day!


Find Stacey on Instagram: @staceyscreativecorner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!