it's Tanja here and I created this sweet and colorful Birthday Card using the fabulous Gerda Steiner Designs Penguin Cake stamp set:
- stamp two penguins from the Gerda Steiner Designs Penguin Cake set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers, add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and highlights with a white gel pen
- the two penguins will serve as the "As" in the "Happy Birthday"
- cut out the rest of the letters from colored cardstock using the Spellbinders Be Bold Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet die sets - add a little shading to the bottom part of each letter
- create a background using Distress Oxide Inks (Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry) - add water droplets for more texture
- stamp the second part of the sentiment with Versamark onto a strip of black cardstock using the same stamp set and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Have a colorful day.