Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sorry to bug you....!!

Hello my crafty friends...

I'm back with my second sneakie snoo using an upcoming set for Gerda Steiner Designs...

 


For this one I made a super easy but cute little notecard....

You could easily re-create a card like this if you need multiple notecards for many occasions!!

To make this I started with a small white cardstock base and then matt it with black cardstock. I then added a sweet sentiment to the bottom part of the panel using Memento tuxedo black ink. I coloured up the buggies with Parkoo markers and fussy cut them before adhering to the card with foam tape to add dimension. It was then finished off by adding three pretty sequins!!

Thanks for stopping by and keep an eye out for this awesome new set...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!