Saturday, October 26, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS by Noga Shefer


Hi crafty friends, Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.



My card featuring the adorable Holiday snail stamp set. How cute is this snail??


To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. For the background, I die cut the winter forest cover die out of white card stock. Behind it, I ink blended a background using Distress Oxide in blueprint sketch and tumbled glass, splashed it with water and glued it behind the winter forest cover piece.


Next I colored the adorable image using copic markers and glued it with foam tape to my panel for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.






I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!