Friday, April 26, 2019

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today to share a card I created using Gerda Steiner’s stamp set named, Under The Weather. This stamp set is one of the smaller stamp sets but packs a punch with cuteness. This is also a digital stamp in the shop so you have a choice of what you want!

I don't know about you but the weather has been so rainy last month and we are finally getting nice weather where I live. The last two weeks have been sunny and so nice! I really wanted to create something fun to celebrate the end of the rainy season so I pulled this stamp set out.


I decided that I wanted to do a reflection of this image. I did it by stamping on a piece of acetate and pressing it right beneath the main image. The transfer isn't 100% perfect but I'll use an alcohol safe marker to line the image. 

To create the look of the reflection, I simple colored him the same just with lighter shades. Then I pulled out a bunch of blue markers and colored right over the mouse. 


I actually didn't know what I wanted to do after creating the puddle but I ultimately decided to use a simple background with a few clear droplet gems. I stamped out the sentiment on white cardstock to finish off the card. I really love how this turned out and I hope you do too. 



Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!