it's Tanja here and this week I created this sweet little Valentine's Day Card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Penguin with Heart Digital Stamp:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Penguin with Heart with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- add highlights with a white gel pen and sparkle with Nuvo Glitter Drops White Blizzard
- shade a piece of pink cardstock with Distress Oxide Ink (Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick)
- apply those same ink colors through the ARTplorations Hearts all over mini stencil for a tone on tone effect
- add droplets of Pearlized Water for even more sparkle
- mount the panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the Crate Paper Fourteen 6x6 paper pad before adhering all the layers to a cardbase
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Lovely Pandas set and add some hearts from the WPlus9 Little Bits set with Aletnew Crisp Ink Razzleberry
Have a lovely day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!