Take a look at the card I created:
I used the same stamp set but in a different way!! Here's how:
1. Cut the card base to 4.25 by 11, scored at 5.50.
2. Cut the NYC pattern paper and a card panel to 4.25 by 5.50.
3. Adhere the patten paper to the card panel using adhesive.
4. Use a scallop die to cut a hole in the center of the card base and the patten paper.
5. The the card panel and the card base up.
6. Stamp the dog from Gerda Steiner Designs What's New stamp set on to the card base.
7. Using the fuse tool and clear protectors, create a shaker pocket and add sequin.
8. Adhere the shaker pocket to the back of the card panel with strong adhesive.
9. Color the stamp image in with color penciled.
10. Then adhere the card panel to the card base with adhesive.
11. Once the card is put together, using the mini misti to stamp the sentiment on the card front twice.
Nice and easy!!
What do you think? Have you seen the entire stamp set? There is a cute mouse and kitty in the set.
Please let me know below. I would love to hear from you.
Stamp set used:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!