Sunday, October 6, 2024

Woodland Holiday Friends New Release in Pastels

 Greetings everyone! It's me again, Jessie Scott (@chevy.scott on IG) here to share a fun mostly just coloring card! I'm using the large focal image from the newly released "Woodland Holiday Friends" stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs! 


Isn't this large stamp adorable?!?! I wanted a soft pastel Christmas vibe, and I love how it came out!


I had fun masking off this image and splattering with my favorite Kuretake watercolors. To match my card base, I ink blended some distress oxide on the edges. 


Sentiment is the same distress oxide embossed with clear embossing powder to seal it in. 
COST SAVING TIP ALERT!!!

I love getting whatever color embossed sentiment this way! Pigment inks with clear embossing powder is a great way to get more colors than what you have in your embossing powder stash. Now I really only need to have a giant jar of clear, then some white, and other glitter embossing powders and some metallic. No need to buy any plain colored ones! 

Here's a coloring video in case you want to see all the colors I used. 


 

 Hope you enjoy this new set! 

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!