Thursday, October 24, 2024

Blow Out the Candle with the Cupcake Mice set!

 Greetings everyone! It's me again, Jessie Scott (@chevy.scott on IG) here to share a fun light up card with Gerda Steiner Designs products!

Today I have another fun collaboration with Pear Blossom Press products to share and this time... you can BLOW OUT this CANDLE! Read on friend! 



Have you added the Cupcake Mice from Gerda Steiner Designs to your collection yet? Well great news, its in stock! Such cute images for a fun birthday card. This funny "29 again?" is also in the set as well as "Make a Wish" and "Happy Birthday" I used on the inside (below).


Since this card will LIGHT UP, I went with a CAS (clean and simple) design for this card. 
The accents I chose to spice it up are actually messy hand-drawn lines I have been wanting to try for a while. Have you seen these fun hand-made borders on Pinterest like I have? Give it a try!

Images were colored with my OLO Markers.  I'm still in love with them! 
Here's a coloring video if you would like to check out how these images came together:

For the rest of the card details and how to make this candle LIGHT UP to then BLOW OUT on this card, venture over to the companion post on my blog today!

Here's the finished card!  I also have a full process video on my blog.

 

 
  

 


See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!