Saturday, October 26, 2024

Halloween Card by Noga Shefer

Hi crafty friends, Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.

 


My card featuring the adorable Ghosts Stamp Set  and Halloween Ghosts 4x6 Clear Stamp Set.

To make this card I took an A2 panel  purple cardstock.

The background  was created by blending shaded lilac  and wilted violet distress oxide inks,
splashed it with water and  and glued it on the purple panel.

Next I colored the image using copic markers and glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

For a final touch, I added clear bubbles .

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!