Tuesday, May 14, 2024

I love you more than pie........

 Hello dear creative friends,


after a long break, I'm pleased to show you something of mine again.








Even though I like the collage cards, I wanted to stamp a scene again. I used 4 sets from Gerda Steiner Designs for this. The cute cat and the cute dog are from the “On the table” set. Aren't they just so cute how they long for the cake? 


The little bear with the cake is from the “More than pie” set.


I stamped the fence 3 times next to each other. It comes from the “Hoppiness” set and the “Happy Birthday” comes from the “Happy Hoppy” set. 


I think it's great that you can combine so many sets with each other.



As always, I colored with Copics.


The cat with W7, W5, W3, W1, RV21, R20 and G40.

The dog with E49, E47, E44, E43, E42, E40, B00 and R20.

The fence with E30, E35, E47 and E49.

The bear with E35, E55, E31, BG93, E70, E74, E77, E79 and R20.


Accents are set with the Sakura Gelly Roll 10.


The sky was wiped with Distress Oxides in broken china and tumbled glass.




I hope I was able to put a little smile on your face with this card and send my best wishes from a finally sunny Germany.


Yours, Nicole


If you like, feel free to visit me on Instagram. I would be very happy about your visit.

https://www.instagram.com/kimbaslydog/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!