Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Enjoy the beach

 Hello lovelies,


Today it's my turn once again to present you a card of mine.


Since I long for sun, sea and beach so much, I took the “Catch a Wave” set and created a scene from it.  The text comes from the “Melon Muncher” set.



It would really be too nice to go for a walk on the beach now. But unfortunately I live far away from the sea and the beach and it's anything but summer weather here at the moment. Yesterday there was even a real storm with hail. Typical Germany. 


I colored the images with Copics, the backgrounds are wiped with Distress Oxides.
The background is one-layering, but the duck, the sun and the sentiment I put on the card with spacer tape.


I hope you have a wonderful day and I'm delighted that you stopped by.  And if you feel like it, feel free to follow me on Instagram.


Yours, Nicole F./kimba-slydog


https://www.instagram.com/kimbaslydog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!