Friday, May 24, 2024

Car Rides are PAWSOME!!

 Today the puppies and I are heading out for another ride, this time to the country.  I live just outside DC and we have just come through cherry blossom and azalea season, so I was inspired to add a touch of spring to this outing with Gerda Steiner Designs “Enjoy The Ride Puppies” stamp set.

These puppies remind us that every day is a gift and we need to make time for a little fun!!

As with my earlier post I wanted to make sure the puppies could truly hang out of the window to catch the breeze, so I fussy cut the window out of the car door. I also stamped just the rolled down window part of the stamp on vellum using StazOn Jet Black ink (I discovered StazOn was a must so that the ink didn’t smear), fussy cut it out and attached it behind the window frame.  Puppies were also fussy cut and I stamped an extra set of paws for the second puppy so he could hang onto the window.

I used distress inks and cloud and grass stencils to fill in the background and copics to color the puppies and car:

Puppy 1:  E37 E15 E13 R14 R43 R32 R30

Puppy 2:  E34 E33 E31 R32 R30

Sunglasses:  C8 C6 C4 and then added some Glossy Accents to the glasses

Car:  FBG2 BG02 B02 B01 C3 C1

I’m pawsitive you’ll enjoy playing with these puppies as much as I do.

Life truly is a gift~be sure to take time and have some fun!!

Enjoy ~ Debbie Throckmorton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!