Friday, February 2, 2024

YOU ARE STRONGER ...

Hello dear crafting community, today I am allowed to be creative again and today I am tearing out trees with the stamp set BIG GUY.



I leave you again a small instruction in the pictures, where you can see that I have wiped the background with stencil and previously stamped and masked the mammoth.

Then remove the masking and color the GUY.



I thought if he's already strong, then he can also pull a fir tree out of the ground 😉

Because if you have to, you are strong and can change the world. This buddy definitely has what it takes.



I hope you like the little card and that I can inspire you a little.

Thank you for reading 💓

Creative greetings

Nicole alias Stempelfiziert

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!