Friday, February 9, 2024

YOU ARE KOALAFIED...

Hello dear craft friends, 
Today I'd like to introduce you to another little inspiration with the YOU ARE KOALAFIED stamp set.



I have again included the materials I used in the illustrated instructions in the picture.

First I designed the background with the stencil from the M4Y and the DistressOxide Inks. As a special feature I used a texture paste that looks broken for the coffee beans.




Then I colored the koala and leave you my combination of markers from OHUHart in the picture.

I carefully applied the smaller shades again with a polychromo pencil.

I always use a white gel pen to accentuate the light spots.

The Polaroid punch is from AveryEll "Photo Mat"
The frame punch is from Create a Smile.




I particularly like coffee cards. I'm a coffee junkie and of course I like it with a piece of chocolate.

In contrast to my gaudy cards, this is a quieter version of my cards.


What is your favorite way to relax?



Have a nice creative time and I hope you enjoyed my post.
If you have any questions or suggestions, I'm always here for you.

Creative greetings
Nicole alias Stempelfiziert



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!