Sunday, February 16, 2020

THANK YOU by Noga Shefer

Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


To make this card I took a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and cut a slimline card.

The sky was created by blending tumbled glass and for the hill scattered straw distress oxide inks,I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.

I also splattered scattered straw distress oxide ink on the hill.


Next I colored the sweet images using copic markers. I glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using black ink.











To finish off, I added some clear sequins for decoration.





I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,




























1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!