Thursday, February 13, 2020

Meerkats on the Lookout...for Birthday cake!


Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!  Tina here, today we are creating a Birthday Card with the adorable BRAND NEW Meerkats on the Lookout Stamp Set available over at the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop! I fell in love again with the meerkats, I know I say that all the time but my goodness they are so cute!:)  


I love everything about them and this stamp is a super cute addition to my Birthday stamp stash for cardmaking:)  These little guys have the cutest expressions that just make me smile:)  I think you could consider this to be a masculine birthday card, although I think it would be great for anyone too.  I hope you like it!


You can check out how I created this card down below, just click on the Meerkats on the Lookout Tutorial link.  🙂  Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!!  Sending you Crafty Hugs, Tina




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!