Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Penguin with heart digital stamp - Be mine! - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on my own blog and also on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I have made a valentines card with the Penguin with heart digital stamp from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have coloured the heart with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I added the sentiment Be mine with black letter stickers on the heart. I have fussy cut the image. On a piece of white cardstock I have stamped the Cozy plaid stamps from Lil inker designs with black ink. I glued it on a red card. With the Hearts (CDECD0024) from Card deco essentials I have diecut a large heart from red cardstock and I glued it on the card. Then I added the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things with black ink on a strip of red cardstock and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. I have decorated the card with white hotfix gems.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Penguin with heart digital stamp from Gerda Steiner designs, Cozy plaid stamps from Lil inker designs, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red and white cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Hearts (CDECD0024) from Card deco essentials
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, Black sticker letters, Clear embossingpowder, White hotfix gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!