Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Take a break! - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with a digital stamp from Gerda Steiner designs. This image was send in a newsletter, but unfortunately I can't find the image in the shop.


This is Take a break from Gerda Steiner designs and I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. I have die-cut the image and sentiment with the Stitched duo 1 dies from Pretty pink posh. I have die-cut red design paper from the Celebrations pretty paper bloc from Marianne design with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies and glued it on a white card. I glued the tag with foamtape on the card. Then I decorated the card with white hotfix gems.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Take a break from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Celebrations pretty paper bloc from Marianne design
DIES: Stitched duo 1 dies from Pretty pink posh, Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black ribbon, white hotfix

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!