it's Tanja here and today I would like to show you another creation using the new Gerda Steiner Designs Turtley Great stamp set:
- color three of the turtles from the Gerda Steiner Designs Turtley Great set with Ecoline Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out a stitched panel from watercolor paper and create a rainbow background using a stamp from the Flora & Fauna Texture Two set and several colors of Altenew Crisp Ink (Heart Beat, Orange Cream, Fresh Lemon, Just Green, Sapphire, Deep Iris)
- add a vellum overlay with some cloud shapes
- add a little hill shape cut from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock
- cut out the CUTplorations Happy from that same kraft cardstock as the first part of the sentiment
- stamp the second and third part of the sentiment from the Avery Elle Critter Crew set with Altenew Crisp Ink Lava Rock
Have a colorful day.