Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Pool piggies - Enjoy the summer - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new summer card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have made a card with the stampset Pool piggies from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped one of the piggies and the bal and then I coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils. I have fussy cut all the images. On a strip of white cardstock I made a background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress inkt. Then I have made a beach with the Drifts and Hills stencil from My favorite things and Scattered straw and Brushed corduroy distress ink. I have made clouds with the Wavy scallop stitches from Simon says stamps from white cardstock and coloured those with Mermaid lagoon distress ink. I made a sun with the Postage stamps dies from Joy crafts (retired) and the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies. I have coloured the sun with Mustard seed, Wild honey and Spiced marmelade distress ink. I adhered the strip on a white card and then I stamped a sentiment from the set Pool piggies from Gerda Steiner designs on the card. 


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Pool piggies from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Mermaid lagoon, Tumbled glass, Scattered straw, Brushed corduroy, Mustard seed, Wild honey and Spiced marmelade distress ink
DIES: Wavy scallop stitches from Simon says stamps, Postage stamps dies from Joy crafts (retired), Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Mini cloud edges stencil and Drifts and Hills stencil from My favorite things

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!