Saturday, December 9, 2017

Be My Valentine...

 Hello Everyone,

Its Hazel from Didos Designs here today to share with you a couple of cards I have made using the Penguin Valentines Acrylic Stamp Set.   These stamps are so versatile and you dont just have to use them for Valentines Day creations. 

The set has 4 stamps and 4 sentiments, all perfect to show you care. 

I wanted to make something super cute with lots of pretty papers for the top card. 
My second card is made using die cuts so that Mr Penguin is out in the snow off delivering this cute balloon to his love. 

I hope that these cards have given you some inspiration. Before I go have you been over to the store this month?? Gerda and Macy have a lovely Advent Calendar with a gift for us lucky crafters every day!!! 

Thanks for dropping by today and Thank You to Gerda and Macy for having me Guest Design for them once again. Its been a pleasure xx

Love Hazel x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!