Wednesday, December 20, 2017

All cats - Larissa


Goodmorning, it's Larissa and today I am on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs again with a new creation. A while ago I placed an order at the Dutch craft store Doe@ding and in my package was a lovely sweet surprise. I really loved it, so I decided to make my own version. I used the stampset All cats from Gerda Steiner designs on the little bag. I used the cute cat with the sign on which I stamped the sentiment thank you.


I have made 4 pouches in total and I thought it would be fun to use 2 different colouring mediums. These first cats are coloured with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the images.


The 2 other cats are coloured with Caran d'ache Museum aquarell pencils. I love colouring with them, but I still think it is really difficult. ;)


This blue plaid paper is from the Country fair plaid paper pack from My favorite things.


The red star paper is from the Beachside paperpad from lawn fawn.


The pink plaid paper is also from the Country fair plaid paper pack from My favorite things.


The last design paper is from a Christmas paperpad from Action. It was a bit too thick to make a pouch of.

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: All cats from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Caran d'ache Museum aquarelle pencils
PAPER: Christmas paperpad from Action, Beachside paperpad from lawn fawn and Country fair plaid paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen

1 comment:

  1. Love those!
    super adorable!
    Merry Christmas!🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!