Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Graffiti for you!!

Hi there!!

It's Yolanda here, from Scraping Time. As I told you in my last post, I made three cards with "Unicorns" stamps set that I will show you during these weeks. For this second try, (you can see the first one here) I decided to play a little bit with the funniest one hehehe or at least, it is for me!

The first time I saw him, I thought he was really angry but I looked at him again and I realised he was just shy!! That's why he wasn't able to tell his feelings to hir unicorn-girl and he decided to do a love graffiti on a wall!! Isn't it cute?? :))

He is trying to hide his brush before giving her that nice bunch of flowers.


I haven't got to tell you that I really love to tell stories with my cards although this is not based on a true story or who knows...

I have used a decorated paper for the wall and I stamped there the sentiment from the "Brush bunny" stamps set as well as the paint brush. The flowers from the Unicorn set are great to use with any critter. They are so delicated and pretty. I am sure that I will use them a lot for birthday cards or get well soon cards. I think they are proper for sympathy cards too.


I have fussy cut the unicorn and after colouring it with Spectrum Noir markers, I have put some Spectrum Noir Sparkle in some parts of the stamp. It is the first time I use it and I have to say it is very shiny and nice.


I hope you have enjoyed with my card and don´t forget Gerda Steiner Designs Instagram Giveaway!! (here) You are going to LOVE the prize: the two autumn new sets. I can tell you that they are ADORABLE!!  Good luck!!

7 comments:

  1. This an adorable image! I will definitely be off to check out the Gerda Steiner Designs. Of course, it does help to see it used in such a wonderful card. Thanks for entering it in the LOVE group challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! It was a long time since I didn't play with you in your cute group! Thanks for your visit and nice comment! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Que tarjeta tan tierna!! Me encanta el papel de base...ha quedado una composición preciosa...y es que los sellos de GSD son una cucada...están hechos para ti, sacan tu creatividad y haces unas tarjetas muy originales.
    Feliz verano...disfruta que ya nos quedan pocas vacaciones.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias!! Estos sellos me chiflan desde que los conocí y es verdad que me facilitan mucho el trabajo pues los personajes son tan divertidos que llenan ellos solitos las tarjetas! Besos!

      Delete
  3. Me encanta tu interpretación del personaje y la tierna escena que has creado con él! Los sellos de Gerda siempre son tan expresivos y haces magia con ellos! ^_^ Besitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Laura. Es verdad que los sellos de Gerda tienen algo especial que no encuentro en otros. Son tan tan divertidos para crear escenas. Aunque sean imaginarias como estas. Besazos!

      Delete
  4. Me encanta tu interpretación del personaje y la tierna escena que has creado con él! Los sellos de Gerda siempre son tan expresivos y haces magia con ellos! ^_^ Besitos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!