Sunday, March 13, 2022

Easter Kitten

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Easter Kitten. This was a freebie at the beginning of the month with purchase, did you snag one up?  


I wanted to share an idea with you for a super simple but fun card, where you don't even need to color up the image. I stamped the Easter Kitten right in the middle of an A2 card. All the color comes from the background, which I used copic markers to add a rainbow paint splash right behind the image. 


I also wanted to ground the image, so I used a cool gray to blend out a ground right underneath the kitten's basket. To finish off the card, I stamped the "hello" sentiment under the basket. It's a very simple card but I love it. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!