Wednesday, December 29, 2021

You rock....!!

 Hey everyone...

Ash here and I'm stopping in with my last card for 2021, I hope you all have an amazing new year coming up!!

Today I'm using a stamp set that will be coming out in an upcoming release at Gerda Steiner designs and it is oh so cool, here's a sneaky peek at it....


I created a fun inked background using Catherine Pooler inks on a teal/blue coloured cardstock base and splattered with Canary watercolour from Shimmer drops paint....



I then created a scene by adding some die cut grass and adding all the images that I coloured in with alcohol markers with different levels of foam tape for dimension....

The card was finished off with a "YOU ROCK" sentiment which is perfect for those cute images!!

I hope you enjoy this rockin card, I just love this new stamp set and I'm sure you will too so keep your eye out for its arrival here - GSD

Happy new year everyone, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!