Monday, November 27, 2023

Happy Holidays Santa Tag

 Hello Gerda Steiner Fans! Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility. Hope everyone is staying warm.  We here in the northern part of USA had quite a bit of snow this weekend.   Besides the cold, I like it it gives me an excuse to stay in and craft.  

I want to share today this Gerda Steiner Design cute tag I made out of the new Happy Holidays Stamp Set.  I used the Santa and the Merry Christmas to stamp on his sign he is holding.


If you might recall a couple weeks ago I made a tag out of the bear for I am making all my tags by hand this year.  This was real simple to color with my pencils, add a ribbon and a piece of garland and I was done.

Enjoy your Holiday Season!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!