Sunday, January 23, 2022

Be Mine Monster

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Be Mine Monster. This little monster is so adorable -- I just had to use him right away.



I stamped him out using Fadeout Ink and colored him using copic markers. I used Fadeout Ink because when I first saw him, I imagined him to be furry so I wanted to create that texture without a dark outline. The no line coloring ink helps to support the texture. He's definitely the focus of the image. This little stamp set has coordinating sentiments that fit perfectly in the heart he's holding.



For the background, I wanted to go with something colorful and lovey. I pulled out a heart die cover plate and die cut out a watercolor panel I had. It was a bit colorful, so I did die cut out a piece of vellum to soften the background so the little monster could stand out.  




Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!