Sunday, February 21, 2021

Hello Sunshine

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Hello Sunshine

I love that this little bear is carrying a sign so I wanted to use him to create a full sentiment. To optimize the size, I opted for a slimline panel. By using a longer card size, I was able to fit five of these cuties to create the word "HAPPY". 


By coloring them up in rainbow colors, it brings such a happy vibe to this card. I used a few alphabet dies to create my custom sentiment as well as adding some strips of black cardstock for interest. 


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!