Saturday, February 27, 2021

Cute tag by Noga Shefer

Hi crafty friends, Noga here and I am so happy to share with you a fun project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


.My tag featuring the  adorable Birthday Bear 4x6 Clear Stamp Set and Birthday Bear Die Set

To make this tag I took a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and cut a tag die.

The background was created by blending shaded lilac distress oxide ink,I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.
I also splattered some shaded lilac distress oxide ink with water on it.

Next I colored the sweet image using copic markers. I glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using black ink.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!