Thursday, January 30, 2020

You're Turtle-y Awesome Valentine!

Howdy everyone!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m here to share a fun Valentine’s card with you today featuring the sweet digital stamp “Hello Friend Turtle”.

Join me at my crafty desk as we color up our digital images and then make a fun card to put them on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6QvFiKGi1Q&feature=youtu.be


Here is the front of fun card today…

And here’s the inside of the card…

Don’t forget to check out all the amazing digital stamps that Gerda has to offer!  Click HERE.  She’s always adding new ones to the shop!

Thanks for joining me!  I’d love to hear what you think of today’s video!  Please feel free to share it as well!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs (Hello Friend Turtle)
cardstock: Recollections (65# White), Bazzill (Parakeet)
patterned papers: Simple Stories (Simple Vintage Botanicals 6x8)
dies: Spellbinders (Splendid Circles), Catherine Pooler (Circles)
foil: Heidi Swapp (Mint Reactive Foil)
inks: Copic Markers
other: pink thread

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!