Monday, January 6, 2020

YOU LIFT ME UP by Noga Shefer




Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.





My card featuring the brand new YOU LIFT ME UP stamp set that is coming soon to the shop. How cute is this pig??


To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. For the background, I die cut the cloud mat cover die out of white card stock. 


Next I colored the adorable image using copic markers, fussy  cut and glued it to my panel for dimension using black rubber yard and foam tape. I also filled the balloon with glossy.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using white embossing powder on black bunner.


I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!


Thanks for stopping by,













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!