Friday, April 5, 2019

[VIDEO] Masked Scene with Laura

Masked Scene feat Gerda Steiner Designs Chicken Scratch

Hi everyone! It's Laura here and today I am back with a fun masked scene I created with the Gerda Steiner Designs Chicken Scratch stamp set and a video tutorial showing how to make it!

I created my scene on some Neenah Solar White 110lb carstock that I die cut with the a stitched rectangle die. For the masks I used some removable packaging labels and to stamp the images I used my Mini MISTI and hybrid black ink.

Masked Scene feat Gerda Steiner Designs Chicken Scratch

After I was done stamping, and with the masks still in position, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxides and the Ranger Blending Brushes. I used Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint for the grass and Broken China and Tumbled Glass for the sky. I added some water droplets for an extra detail on the background.

Masked Scene feat Gerda Steiner Designs Chicken Scratch

To color the images I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. You can watch the coloring process, including a list of the markers I used, in the video tutorial at the end of this post.

Masked Scene feat Gerda Steiner Designs Chicken Scratch

I created a background for my scene using a 4.25x5.5" stitched rectangle die and some woodgrain patterned paper. I adhered everything to a top folding A2 card base and moved on to the finishing touches.

Masked Scene feat Gerda Steiner Designs Chicken Scratch

I added some details to the images with Glossy Accents and some enamel dots with Nuvo Drops in Simply White.
And that's my card for today! As I mentioned, I filmed a video tutorial for you, showing you how to create this cute masked scene with the Gerda Steiner Designs Chicken Scratch Stamp Set. You can watch it down below or directly on my YouTube channel. 






Thank you all so much for stopping by and have a great day! 

Laura


When possible, affiliated links are used at no additional cost to you. This means that if you make a purchase through one of these links, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. The money I earn this way goes towards running this blog and my YouTube channel. Thank you for supporting my creative journey! 💖

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!