Monday, April 29, 2019

Chicken Scratch!

Have you seen this stamp set??


This is Chicken Scratch from Gerda Steiner Designs and I LOVE it! I would dare say it's one of my most favorite sets to date! The images are hysterical and so are the sentiments! Check out the one on the bottom of the above image.... 'this card was made from scratch'! Haha! Totally my sense of humor!

This is a card I whipped up using the Chicken Scratch set.


This card is obviously a clean and simple design which really keeps these adorable
chickens the stars of the card.



To make this I started by stamping the three darker chickens first, being sure to leave space for the other two chickens. I made maskes for the three dark chickens, and then stamped the remaining images.



I then colored each of the chickens using Copic markers and added white spots to the darker chickens with a Uni- ball Signo white gel pen.

I gave them shadows with my neutral gray Copics and stamped the sentiment with Versa Fine black ink.



I think it turned out pretty cute! Now.....who should I send this too?? Thank goodness my friends and family would totally get the humor!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this set until YOU! and for me it's a MUST HAVE! SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!