Thursday, September 20, 2018

Mix it up!

Hi there! It's Jeannie and I'm back to share a really simple card that I put together to share with you today.

I wanted to use the Christmas Puppies set but I didn't want to create anything Christmas themed. I chose to use the puppy in the present bag. This is an easy image that can be used for birthdays and that's just want I decided to to.

I used a piece of Bristol Smooth paper. I masked off part of the bottom of my card panel and added yellow distress ink so it surrounds where I want the image to be. I also used dark blue distress ink to ground the dog image. In this particular card I decided to stamp, color and fussy cut the image so I could place it on top of the yellow area.

I decided that since this card was super simple, I used an embossing folder for the top part of the card to add a bit of texture to the card. It just adds that something special to the card panel.


I trimmed down the card panel so I could add a dark blue background. I like how it ties everything together. For the sentiment, I used another stamp set called Dachshunds and it had a perfect birthday sentiment to it.


I love how simply cute this card turned out and I hope you enjoyed it as well. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!