Sunday, September 16, 2018

A Boo For You!

Hi! My name is Rebekah Weckerly and this is my first post as a member of the Gerda Steiner Designs Design Team! I am over the moon to join this fabulous team and work with such fun and adorable products AND to share my work you YOU!

I have a tunnel card for you today made with the A Boo For You Stamp Set.




This card may look like a simple design from the outside but there is a bit of a surprise on the inside!


I created a tunnel card and added the largest ghost on an Action Wobbler for a little added fun!




Tunnel cards like this one have been very popular lately and simple instructions can be found by doing an internet search. Many easy to follow YouTube videos are. The video I followed for instructions was by Jennifer McGuire. You can find it here -Jennifer McGuire's Inside Tunnel Card


I colored the ghosts and candy corn with copic markers. I added a few sequence here and there. The sentiments are heat embossed with opaque white embossing powder. To up the cuteness, I added googly eyes to two of the ghosts.  

This stamp set is adorable and so much fun. I can see me making more cards with it for this Halloween and for many to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!