Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Go wild! - Larissa


Goodmorning! Today it is my turn again to post a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a large birthday card and I used 3 stampset from Gerda Steiner on it.


From the set Go wild from Gerda Steiner designs I have used the images of the giraffe, elephant and the vulture. I used all animals from the stampset Party animals from Gerda Steiner designs. They are the lion, crocodile, ostrich, gorilla and the rhinoceros. From the stampset Hoppiness from Gerda Steiner designs I only used the image of the little bird. I stamped all images on masking paper and the I have fussy cut them all. With the help of the masks I stamped all the animals on the white cardstock. Then I ahev coloured all the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have put the masks back again on all the animals and started on the background. With the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Broken china distress ink I made some clouds in the sky. I have used the Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things and Mowed lawn distress ink to make the grass. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Go wild from Gerda Steiner designs on the card. Then I pierced little holes in the image panel and added stitching with white embroidery thread. I glued the panel with foamtape on a kraft card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Go wild, Party animals and Hoppiness from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and kraft cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Broken china and Mowed lawn distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Mini cloud edges stencil and Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things, White embroidery thread


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!