Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Valentine penguins - I miss you!


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card. :)


This time I made a card with the stampset Valentine penguins from Gerda Steiner designs. Although this is a valentines stampset, you can use the images really well on a card to let someone know you miss them. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from white cardstock. With Charming pink Versafine clair ink and a selfmade heartsstencil I made a heart background on it. I have cut a strip from black cardstock and adhered it on the rectangle. With the Ik mis je thinlits 115666/2120 from Sizzix I have de cut the sentiment (I miss you) from white cardstock and then I adhered it on the black strip. I added the image with foamtape on the card. I decorated the card with black hotfix gems.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Valentine penguins from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and black cs
INK: Charming pink Versafine clair
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 from Crealies, Ik mis je thinlits 115666/2120 from Sizzix
ACCESSORIES: Black hotfix

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!