Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dachshunds birthday card - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and I am posting a new card today.


This time I made a card with the stampset Dachshunds from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped a couple of images and coloured them with my Polychromos pencils. I have fussy cut all the images. On the front of white card I masked with painters tape a strip if cardstock, so I could make a background for my images on it. I made the background with the Drifts and hill stencil from My favorite things. I used Tumbled glass and Broken china distress ink for the sky and I used Mowed lawn distress ink for the grass. I adhered all the images with foamtape on the card. I stamped a sentiment from the stampset Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps under the images.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Dachshunds from Gerda Steiner designs, Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass, Broken china and Mowed lawn distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Drifts & hills stencil from My favorite things

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!