Wednesday, September 6, 2017

To a pie-fect friend

Hello everyone!

Alexandra here from made by Alexandra  sharing a card that I made using the adorable More than pie cute bear and pie stamp set


For this card I started by coloring the adorable bears using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the fussy cut them. Next I worked on my background and for that I cut a piece of cardstock to match a card base and the I took a rectangle die cut and cut out the rectangles from the piece of the cardstock.


Next I inked the background using Distress inks and Memento dew drops inks and stamped the sentiment in the middle on the panel. Adhered the panel to the card base using foam tape and the adhered the cute critters.

As final touch I added some sequins and my card was finished ! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Supplies 






1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!