it's Tanja here again and a while back Gerda Steiner has created the wonderful Coffee Monster stamp set and this is my project using one of those fun little creatures:
- color one of the adorable monsters from the Gerda Steiner Designs Coffee Monster stamp set with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- add some highlights with a white gel pen and some texture with a Staedtler Fineliner
- cut out a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper and stamp the cupcake stand from the My Favorite Things Happy Hippos set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and color them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens as well
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Just Sentiments set with three colors of Altenew Crisp Ink (Emerald, Lagoon, Volcano Lake) to create an ombre effect
- apply Altenew Crisp Ink (Volcano Lake) through the Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Bubble and ink up the edges of the panel with that same ink
- adhere the panel to a turquoise cardbase and add some grey enamel dots as final embellishments
I hope you got inspired.