Friday, September 2, 2016

VIDEO Prismacolors on Kraft featuring Fall Mice

Hi all!  Happy Friday!  It's Tara and today I am sharing another fabulous fall card with you all! The Fall Mice stamp set is perfection if you're a love of fall like I am!  I wanted the adorable images to shine so I used one of my favorite coloring methods - Prismacolor pencils on kraft card stock!

Using some simple masking I created a cute little scene using this sweet little mouse and a few of the many, many fall images in this set.  I then used my Prismacolor pencils to color everything in.  The trick to creating depth with colored pencils is lots and lots of light layers!  
 
 
I love how this sweet and simple one-layer card turned out!  It got me more excited than ever for pumpkin everything!!  Thank you so much for joining me today!  Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you again soon!  Bye!



3 comments:

  1. I have never used colored pencils, now I want them. Tara you did an awesome job and I am inspired to try your techniques. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!