Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Love and Blessings!!

Hi there!!

It's Yolanda here, from Scraping Time!! Autumn is here and to tell you the truth, I start feeling a bit down since I prefer summer, sunlight and fun hehehe... but I forgot all these feelings when I saw these cutties from the new Autumn Stamps Sets from Gerda Steiner Designs.
They are just adorable!!!


Today, I decided to mix stamps from different sets and I did a bit of masking!! I love that technique! I think this sentiment is so sweet and I decided to stamp it in Delicata Ink since its colour is very soft and bright at the same time. If you have used this ink you know what I mean!


I used a scalloped border to give some interest to the pannel and I decided to use this decorated paper from Lawn Fawn. It looks great with the leaves from the Cheerful Hedgehog Stamp Set.

I coloured the images with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.

For the final touch, a bit of Glossy Accent on the nose and Wink of Stella Clear in every detail.


I hope you enjoy the card and see you next Wednesday with a very special post.

Have a great week!!

11 comments:

  1. wonderful card... ♥
    Greetings, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Tanja!! Your cards are also adorable! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card!!! I love the little mouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yolanda, this is so adorable. I don't currently own any Gerda Steiner Designs but I think that is about to change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your visit and nice comment!! I am looking forward to seeing these stamps in your hands! Hugs!

      Delete
  5. Que tarjeta más bonita, me encanta ese sello y el papel decorado que has usado de base es super delicado!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es una tarjeta adorable, Yolanda!!!! It's so sweeeeeeeet!!!!!! Ese ratoncillo es un amor y lo has coloreado genial. Me encanta esta tarjeta!!!!
    Besazos de una maña en el día de "la Pilarica" Jejejejej!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. These things make NordVPN Full Patch a very trusted and secured Virtual Private Network. It works very well in Windows Computer System and Mac OS. You can also use it on your Android or iOS devices. It’s a super optimized virtual private network. The way it optimized your internet connection speed no other VPN software is able to optimize the speed. Actually, it works in a real-time environment. In a real-time environment, this application not only hides our IP address. But it also optimized the speed of our device too in respect of internet surfing and computer performance too. It’s a very reliable, secured, and trusted virtual private network. NordVPN mac is used by more than 10 Million+ people in the world. It trusted and reliable in increasing day-by-day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!