I colored all my images using Copic and Spectrum Noir markers... this part of the process was probably the longest.
The background of the scene was created with distress inks blended on Bristol Smooth paper. I also added water splatter to the distress ink and lifted it using a paper towel. I thought it needed a little bit more so I added a bit of gold splatter.
For the floating floor, I added grassy edges so it looked a bit dimensional and created the slots for the images to pop up on. It sounds simple but probably not so much, so I have a video that explains the process in much more detail and I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!