Monday, August 31, 2026

Let's get this party started!!

I'm here again with another creation using the fun ghosty stamps from Gerda Steiner Designs "Faboolous Birthday" stamp set.

I paired the banner prepping ghosts with a streamer die that I thought played very nicely together.  Of course, the spiders wanted to help out!!  They jumped over from another new stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs called "Boo Crew."  I don't think I'd want to walk under streamers with spiders dangling from them, but they sure do look cute here!!

I colored all the images with copic markers, using blue-violet tones to give them a glowy feel (B000, BV00, and B0000).  I used rainbow colors for the banners to match the streamers.

I'm ready to party with these little cuties.  Won't you join me? 


Happy crafting~
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!