Saturday, June 15, 2024

Life Is A Journey!

Hi everyone!

Stacey here with you today to share a fun card using the new stamp called, Enjoy The Ride.

Here is a look at the card that I created:


Fun right? This stamp set includes 3 images and 6 sentiments! There is also a coordinating die set that will allow you to cut out the card window, as well as the 2 pups. 

Here is how I made my card: 
I started by making an A2 cardbase using white cardstock. I trimmed down a piece of light blue patterned paper and adhered that to the card front. I then added a strip of striped patterned paper, added that to the bottom of my card and tied some red crochet thread around for a little separation of the two patterned papers. I die cut a stylized scalloped rectangle from some road themed patterned paper and popped that up onto my card with foam tape. I stamped my car from the  Enjoy The Ride Stamp Set onto a piece of red patterned paper, fussy cut it out and added it to a piece of white cardstock. I used the coordinating die to cut out my window, going through both layers & ran it through my die cutting machine with a stitched stylized rectangle die so that the stitching was consistent on the car and the white cardstock layer. I added a piece of vellum to the back so that it could act as the window on the opposite side of the car before adhering it to my road patterned paper. I stamped the little doggy with some black Memento Ink and did some simple Copic coloring. I die cut him out, tucked him in behind the stamped window, added my sentiment and some matte enamel dots to complete my card. So fun!

Copic Colors Used:
--Window: B000, B00
--Dog: E31, E33, E41, Roo, R20, E04
--Glasses & Door Handle: C3, C5, C6

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

You can find Stacey on Instagram: @staceyscreativecorner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!