Thursday, October 5, 2023

Is It Sweater Weather Yet?

 


Howdy friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn here with the beginning of my second month as a guest designer, I was so happy to be invited back and wow do I have some fun cards this month. 


I used the new Sweater Mouse from the Pumpkin Mouse Stamp Set and colored him up with my colored pencils (a medium I do not use often, the sentiment is heat embossed on vellum and attached to Rose Gold mirror cardstock and my background was made with a fun Fall stencil from Penguin Palace using their Stencils 360 system. 


I hope you have enjoyed this project, I'll be back next Thurdsay with another fun project I have ready for you. I can be found at Leeanngetscrafty on all social media platforms and would love it if you were to follow me for other fun inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!