Monday, August 14, 2023

Nuts About You!

 Hello everyone! Dania here aka Dania's Doodles.  I'm so thrilled to have this opportunity to create with this very cute stamp set "Nuts About You."  I found this darling squirrel easy to create with and perfect for fall projects and beyond. 



For my first card using this cutie, I stamped and colored (I used a combination of alcohol markers and colored pencils) on a panel and layered on an embossed panel for some texture.  Finished off with a jute bow and using the nut and leaf from the set, I created an embellishment for added intereest. 


For my second card, I decided the squirrel was to be a gray.  Using the nut and leaf in the set, I created a wreath around the squirrel.  I accented the card with a ribbon and bow and added some fall leaves from my stash for embellishment.  



Here is a close up so you don't miss the cuteness of face.  A darling squirrel face!





Thank you for stopping by and I hope you left inspired to create today and bring a smile to someone's face. 



More about me:
Instagram Page: danias_doodles



Dania Boise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!